Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by T-Track system, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a T-Tracksystem.com account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Your T-Tracksystem.com Account. If you create an account on T-Tracksystem.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection it. You must immediately notify T-Track system of any unauthorized uses your account, or any other breaches of security. T-Track system will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributor. If you comment or post material to T-Tracksystem.com, post links on T-Tracksystem.com, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using T-Tracksystem.com, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these terms. By submitting Content to T-Track system for inclusion on our website, you grant T-Track system a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promotion. This license allows T-Track system to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by T-Track system so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services. You also give other T-Tracksystem.com users permission to share your Content on other T-Tracksystem.com websites and add their own Content to it (aka to repost or reblog your Content), so long as they use only a portion of your post and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your website. If you delete Content, T-Track system will use reasonable efforts to remove it from T-Tracksystem.com, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, T-Track system has the right (though not the obligation) to, in T-Track system sole discretion, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in T-Track system reasonable opinion, violates any T-Track system policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of T-Tracksystem.com to any individual or entity for any reason. T-Track system will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Web Traffic. We use a third party, to measure T-Tracksystem.com’s audience and usage.
- Advertisements. T-Track systemreserves the right to display advertisements on this site unless you have purchased an Ad-free Upgrade or a VIP Service account.
- Attribution. T-Track system reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Race at T-Tracksystem.com, theme author, and font attribution in your race footer or toolbar. Footer credits and the T-Tracksystem.com toolbar may not be altered or removed regardless of upgrades purchased.
Responsibility of Visitors
T-Track system has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, T-Track system does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. T-Track system disclaims any responsibility for any harm T-Track system from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which T-Tracksystem.com links, and that link to T-Tracksystem.com. Sportraxs does not have any control over those non-T-Tracksystem.com websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-T-Track system .com website, T-Track system does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. T-Track system disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-T-Tracksystem.com websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As T-Track system asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by T-Tracksystem.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify T-Track system. T-Track system will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Sportraxs will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of T-Track system or others. In the case of such termination, T-Track system will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to T-Track system.
This Agreement does not transfer from T-Track system to you any T-Track system or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with T-Track system. T-Track system and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with T-Tracksystem.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of T-Track system or T-Track system licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any T-Track system or third-party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
T-Track system may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your T-Tracksystem.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.T-Track system and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither T-Track system nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will T-Track system, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to T-Track system under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Sportraxs shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless T-Track system, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (UK). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.